In today's business world, people rely on their email accounts to communicate with clients and co-workers alike. The auto industry is no different. Although services such as Google, Yahoo, and others provide email services, your sales associates run the risk of coming across as unprofessional to potential clients and possibly turning them away. If you want to keep up with internet leads and turn website visitors into showroom customers, you need an email service that is both professional and reliable.
Dealer Apex Email Accounts
Dealer Apex is proud to offer an unlimited number of professional, reliable email accounts to our dealership clients to use for their employees. Our email services include a wide range of features, such as:
- Synchronize with Microsoft Outlook, SmartPhones, and Pocket PC 2005
- Integrated email Anti-Virus services
- Integrated Anti-Spam service
- Download mail to Microsoft Outlook & Mozilla Thunderbird
- Personal Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, and Notes
- Shared Calendars, Contacts, Tasks, and Notes
- Customizable spam filters
- Customizable Content Filtering
- Save Draft Emails
- Whitelist email addresses that you don't want marked as spam
- Global Address lists
- Email administration functions for dealership administrators
- Auto-cleaning capabilities
- Email signatures
- Import/export contacts
- Create user aliases, such as "firstname.lastname@example.org" that forward to normal user accounts so employees don't have to check multiple accounts
- HTML email compatible
- RSS, RDF, and Atom news feeds
- IMAP Support
- And many more features!
The most important feature we offer with our email services though is unlimited phone support. Dealer Apex knows that the best way to maximize auto sales is to keep your staff focused on selling cars, not figuring out the details of how to use email accounts. Therefore, if your staff ever needs assistance with their email, you can rest assured that knowledgable and friendly technicians are only a phone call away.