Let's face it, we all use emails to communicate, but when it comes to responding to online inquiries, sometimes a few lines of text and a couple images just isn't enough. Dealerships need to be able to set themselves apart from the competition and grab the customer's attention, or risk losing a sale to the competition. In the early stages of a customer's research, a phone conversation or in-person meeting may not be possible - this is where videos delivered via email prove their value.
Dealer Apex Digimails
Dealer Apex refers to these videos as digimails. Digimails are pre-made videos that are made to respond to lead inquires. They do numerous things, such as...
- Digimails can be used to respond to customers who have placed online inquiries.
- They can be used for follow-up purposes with customers who have visited your showroom but haven't purchased yet.
- Digimails can be used for customer satisfaction purposes.
- They can be used to advertise sales, service, or parts specials.
- They could be used to solicit the consumer who purchased from you but did not purchase any after-sale products such as an extended warranty.
In short, they provide a great way to follow up with your customers both before and after the sale.